Tuesday, December 13, 2022

I Do Not Worship The God You Worship (Poem by Modou Lamin Age-Almusaf Sowe)



What does the God you serve do for you?
Is he not the God of poverty
The carrier of sicknesses
The doer of evil who easily kills than he can cause life
Is he not the God, they say, owns the moon?
That God, they say, is all-seeing; the all-seeing eye
Is he not himself the God of destruction?
I speak with the word and voice of God
Vox Populi, Vox Dei
Hit you with my cock and dick
In Jola, I shout the word  'Leh-gaga leh cock'
Hating on me, I do not just give a fuck
I am not married because I cannot marry the blood of Satan
My blood is so pure to unite Muslims.
I do not worship the God you worship.


You painted my image in black and white
With fraud and sexual harassment allegations
Just because I refused to join your religion
You can't defame my fame
I do not burn in the flame
But yet, took the blame
To cover up for your shame, I did earn the hate and hatred.
I know everything about the Secret Society
Perhaps, that's why most of you hate me
Gambian literature,
I do not worship the God you worship.


I dearly know the prophet called Haddy Ceesay
He stammers and has one-eye
The doyen praise singer and guardian of the book of Satan
I knew him as the god of the national museum
I met all his family in the spirit world
I killed his twin and intertwined his dream
I do not write because I want to
Angels who betrayed God
Satanail and Azazel
I recognized you all in the realm of the occult
I've been redeemed to operate in the world of the supernatural
I do not worship the God you worship.


I do not sell my soul to be Achebe or Shakespeare
To be famous and make noise at trade fairs
But you all know I am the custodian of Gambian literature
Managers show me manners when they see me behind the cameras
If you cannot worship my God, respect the G.O.A.T in me
I see more than the eyes of the Anti-Christ
I derail Christ and praise Jesus Christ
When I die, bury me in Mecca or Madina
I know why you killed Sadam Hussein, Gaddafi, and Sankara
We don't die we multiply and then we come and divide you.
I do not worship the God you worship.


I cannot be an Ahmadiyya 
Because Ghulam Ahmad is not better than me
Go and ask Satan if he doesn't know the Mahdi
Find out why I am Almusaf 
My name is the name of the Quran
I am a qur'anic verse
If death, I fuck
If knowledge, I made it.
I do not go to school to have wisdom
I read the Book of Enoch
My life is a mystery
I know the location of hell
Even if I die and go to hell,
I will end up going to heaven.
I do not worship the God you worship.


I am the book of the New Testament
I don't need trophies to wear gold
My God is sufficient for me
Am a beast, am an alien, am ahead of my class
I am not a human
I burned the Church of Christ
Because if there is God, why won't Jesus be one
I do not write this poem
The devil did
You destroy the Quran and the Bible without burning them
I do not worship the God you worship.


I already exchanged my blood
Rehearsed for my death
Swam in the human waters of bravery
I am holy and horny
Sex doesn't make me drunk
God did.
If you won't allow LGBT
Change your gender
Men and women are not toys
Boys for men and girls for women
I met Satan twice in my life
If there is heaven on earth,
I take Islam as my sacrifice
I made incantations
Bath in the blood of lies
I am nothing but only a poor slave of Allah.
I do not worship the God you worship.

 
 © All Rights Reserved! Thank you for reading and following my blog. Should you wish to use any of my articles for research, lectures, personal use, etc.,.. kindly address your message to: modoulaminsowe1@hotmail.com. 

Copying any of my articles without written permission is an infringement of Copyright.

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful! The poetic dictions are simply intriguing and aptly sensational. Keep up the great work and, In shaa Allah, you will shine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great well written boss that keep inspiring us the young onces.

    ReplyDelete

Featured Post

Man with No Friends

In the silence of the night, I weep For a life that seems so steep No friends to call my own Just enemies disguised in a friendly tone This ...