Tuesday, March 28, 2023

I Wish You Knew - Sad Love Poem by Modou Lamin Age-Almusaf Sowe



I wish you knew how your marriage has affected me.
I wish you knew I can't love another woman as much as you,
I want you to know I'm healing from the pain of heartbreak day by day.
I wish you knew I need you more than anything on earth.
I met many women, but none is like you.I hurt many girls because of you.I have forgiven you, but I can't forget our love.
I wish you knew I need you one more time.
I could have married anyone.But what's marriage without true love?
I wish you knew how hurt the ladies feel whenever I mention your name.
I wish you knew it was your own family that separated us.
You held me in the palm of your hands;
Our love was more than Romeo and Juliet.
My love for you is here to stay.I can't get you out of my head.
I wish you knew those who separated usI am the only one you ever truly love.I wish you knew how black magic affected our love
I wish you knew I am your husband, and you are my wife.
I wish you only knew God can judge us.
I wish you knew we have sworn by the Holy Qur'an to be together forever.I wish you knew I am only your admirer and lover.I am not your enemy and cannot be one.
I wish you knew you were the only true love I once had.I wish you knew how I am dying inside without you
I wish you knew what the future holds for us
I wish you knew the cure for the lonely nights I spent aloneI wish you know you are the only remedy for my heartache.
How I wish, how I wish you knew!
 

My Ramadan wishes to you!  All rights reserved! Thank you for reading and following my blog. Should you wish to use any of my articles for research, lectures, personal use, etc., kindly address your message to modoulaminsowe1@hotmail.com. Copying any of my articles without written permission is an infringement of my copyright.

3 comments:

  1. Wow. It's a great and heartouching piece. Oh. Love has done it again oooo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful 🌹🌹🌹🌹so lovely





    ReplyDelete

Featured Post

Man with No Friends

In the silence of the night, I weep For a life that seems so steep No friends to call my own Just enemies disguised in a friendly tone This ...