Monday, March 13, 2017

MY BEST COOK



I like the way she does a finger play in her kitchen
Meat of a he-goat, female chicken
Her fingers tick the clock, a flock of naked salivas unlocked my lock
Inhaling the aroma of her food, as I wait ‘n listen


 

She cooks with diligence, civility ‘n foresight
God knows,
 She makes the salivae in my mouth fight
They fight, arguing for her breakfast, lunch ‘n dinner
Factorizing my appetite
 Inducing my dish prime

 


I wish I never went to work, but I had to try
I like witnessing where she does a fish fry
I cry; saying OMG! The meat is dry
Electrifying food, full of sweetness
 Delicious madam holiness
Egging in her classic finger-nest




Honey Madam hot-finger; my kitchen singer
Praise the Lord Hallelujah
You set me on fire, burning like a wire
I had to say, Jah, Haile Selassie....
Indeed, “yai taw ci yaye”

 
 

I like the way you select
Deject, elect and eject
When selecting you food items
Satisfying my mind’s hunger drawn in pattern




You’re My Best Cook
She I mean, LS (Lady Sowe) hook
 Creamy, you got me write books
Standing on my mind, as I held where you stood
I like the way you arrange your firewood

 
 

Burning my favorite soup
Committing a daylight coup
Jumping in my shadow’s umbra
Constantly eating your finger’s penumbra
Hissing like a mad cobra
Take off my bra, let me kill a smoked zebra
 

 

In your kitchen days ,
Under the forest of your bay, my happiness is numbered
Mumbling the hunger, getting younger
You cook everything, including you ‘n anything
Quite sure don’t you think?
Is your cooking-pot is pink
 
 

You smile like a super-model
Being my lady ‘n role model
Expensive like a heavenly hotel
Not cheap like an African motel


 

Good dish connection, Gamtel!
‘Yaay borom teh amulo morom’
I call you Gamcel;
You cook angels, jinn’s-chicken, ‘n grilled meat human being
Taking my tongue in my stomach to places I’ve never been



                                 
I like the way you sauté ‘n grill your chicken
Taking me in ‘n out of your kitchen
They say ‘Black is Beautiful’
I don’t doubt that
You’re the beauty in blackness
 
 
All Rights Reserved! Thank you for reading and following my blog. Should you wish to extract any of my articles for personal use, research, lectures, etc, kindly address your messages to modoulaminsowe1@hotmail.com. Copying any of my articles without a written permission to me is an infringement of Copyright.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Man with No Friends

In the silence of the night, I weep For a life that seems so steep No friends to call my own Just enemies disguised in a friendly tone This ...