Monday, January 4, 2021

The Nightmare (Poem) by Modou Lamin AGE-ALMUSAF Sowe


The lady in red,
Her beauty unsaid,
She appeared to me in bed,
Rubbed my head to my chest,
And told me not to be vexed.
It was a nightmare.
At 3 a.m., it was;
"Listen to me, ML", she said.
"You're not them, and they are not you."
"Your spit is better than their souls."
"If you kill all your enemies,
You won't have friends."
"Divorce is not sweet when love is not dead."
"They say money is evil, but money can buy life," she concluded.

Responding to her voice
I blocked the sweet noise
Allowed her played me like a toy
In fact, I grew up; I'm not a boy,
Is ML, the Glote.
They made me a wizard and afraid of me
But I must eat them.
I fed on blood, and death is my cousin
Alcohol does not make me drunk
I write speeches like Donald Trump

Like ripples in a wave
My body, you enslave
Telling myself to behave
As you kiss me, I crave
For your touch
Wanting you so much
The sheets I tightly clutch
You drive me to such


Crazy heights
My body fights
All the sensual delights
I have you on my sites
Open my eyes
Feel you in between my thighs
My heartbeat does arise
Each moment full of surprises
You are inside of me
Emotions begin a wild ride
Our souls collide
I slowly guide
You deeper within
Pushed you out and pull you in
Intensity up and down again
I look into your eyes as I begin

Breathing deeply has just begun
Two souls becoming one
All the things our bodies have done
Hotter than the rising sun
Climaxing as I tightly squeeze
Grabbing you as I please
Biting my lips just to tease
I feel weak in my knees



I wrap my legs around your waist

Wanting so bad just to taste

You reacted with such a haste

I feel your climax as your heart raced

Never wanting this to end

The vibrations that you send

The way you made my body bend

From this love, I cannot defend


Tell me, Lady ML Sowe, are you Beyonce or Sasha?

You know me better

Like a broken sensation

Laid in the grave of gossip

The news they spread, lies full of houseflies,

Cheap flies, do they know my plight?

Am inhuman for us human

I got my foot on the line, am not racing

Who are they chasing?



Thanks for visiting my blog. Let me know what you think of/about my writings. 


I do appreciate your feedbacks. Drop a comment on the textbox below, ring, or text me +220 7791631.


 Email: modoulaminsowe1@hotmail.com


No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Man with No Friends

In the silence of the night, I weep For a life that seems so steep No friends to call my own Just enemies disguised in a friendly tone This ...