Sunday, November 19, 2023

Blood of a Virgin: A Poem by Modou Lamin Age-Almusaf Sowe


Photo credit: Suri   man of Ethiopia drinking  blood

Cheers for the cup of blood we tossed

Together with Satan

The night before we killed a prophet

And separated a man from his wife;

It was the evening before we told nations

To write the 'age of 18' in their constitutions


The morning a president sacrificed his own son

Bitten by an unknown dog to die in our kingdom

For his rule without wisdom,

Weighing his sins on the wings

Of a demon

From the Manding Empire to the Vatican:


He looked into the eyes of death

And took off  his mask

Exchanging lips with the daughter of the Antichrist;

Sucking her nipples

Like a physiotherapist

Assigned to an all-important job,

Marinating the blood of a virgin

With salt and margarine

To acquire more money,

More power and fame...


Learning dangerous lines from the devil

Receiving remedial classes from Lucifer

To destroy the Bible and the Quran;


The eyes of men in lust and love

For presidents who respect us,

Countries that obey our leaders,

We declare them winners.


I play with violence

You play with me; you're nosier than silence

Children, I can't wait to kill them

I'm more haram than Boko Haram

I smuggled cocaine in kilograms...


I've been in the dope business

Since Africa didn't sell,

The poets were children,

And Aristotle wasn't taught by Horace.


What is this nonsense you speak?

I recognize every member of the Illuminati.

I am destined for greatness and chill with the hatred

I support God like Adam and Eve combined.

I have been watching you from afar

Looking for virgins like some crude oil,

But I strongly believe in Allah

And I don't need your wealth and fame!




All rights reserved! Thank you for reading and following my blog. Should you wish to use any of my articles for research, lectures, personal use, etc., kindly address your message to: modoulaminsowe1@hotmail.com.

Copying any of my articles without my permission is an infringement of my copyright.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Man with No Friends

In the silence of the night, I weep For a life that seems so steep No friends to call my own Just enemies disguised in a friendly tone This ...