Monday, April 30, 2018

FAREWELL LUNCH AT ADU



It's my profound gratitude to present to my readers a pictorial of my farewell lunch at the African Development University (A.D.U),  one of the most innovative and prosperous universities in Africa.

 Have you ever wondered where to explore in Africa? Are you passionate about learning and have an incipient interest for education? Are you a researcher and looking for somewhere to go? Here I recommend to you the only African university whose MISSION STATEMENT is : "To prepare the most talented young people on the continent of Africa to lead the development of their nations."

Nothing can be compared to its highly efficient and industrious staff and faculty, made up of Harvard University graduates and lecturers.  Education at A.D.U is affordable, easier and possible.  I love the CAKE and truly appreciate all of you. Let's Do Better!

Cheers
~ML





A MESSAGE FROM MODOU: All Rights Reserved! Thank you for reading and following my blog. Should you wish to use any of my articles for personal use, research, lectures, etc, kindly address your messages to: modoulaminsowe1@hotmail.com. Copying any of my articles without a written permission to, is an infringement of Copyright. I hope this blog post finds you well and the new year has begun on a great note. I am well too and looking forward to a great 2018 as I engage more with you. I appreciate you for being part of my 2017 readers around the world. I write to tell you that you can now translate all my blog posts into any language in the world . Simply type the language of your choice in the textbox below the inscription " Pageviews", it can be found on your right-hand of this page. You're all important to me, for everyone as I look at the wholesome approach to the discussion on overall African protest literature and the link to religious poetry from a person-centered view.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Man with No Friends

In the silence of the night, I weep For a life that seems so steep No friends to call my own Just enemies disguised in a friendly tone This ...