Wednesday, April 18, 2018

FEEL HOW AM FEELING ( Poetry)






In life nothing is easy

The street of success is always busy

Why don’t you feel how am feeling?

If only you had

 You wouldn’t have taken what you are not given

Can’t you see what I am seeing?

My blood flows in the rain am seeing

Increasing pain I am receiving

Your departure got me mixed feelings:

I survived death-

 Drying, ‘n still living


I wish I can tell you how am feeling

Deadly silent my mouth is speaking

Hiding my unexpressed joy in my seedlings

Watering the tears of love I am freezing

Darling, don’t go and leave me!

I undressed my senses

 While still dreaming

Your tears woke me up when am sleeping.

It’s your heart am singing

I pretended everything is fine

 But if you go, I will miss you


Don’t you know your love always kills me?

Can’t you hold your lovely feelings?

Am dying in my eyes

 Crying what you are not speaking

I wish when I speak you’re listening

Why don’t you feel how am feeling?

Could you listen when am not speaking?



I look inside my heart ‘n it’s you I am seeing

 Your love book I am reading

I can’t stop laughing when my mouth is opening

I never close it when my eyes are closing

It’s my mind I am writing

Writers’ ended when am not beginning

It’s your fingers am fingering

Your hot red ginger I am gingering

Why can’t you feel how am feeling?

Honey, your noiseless voiceless sound I'm ringing

I drink your breath when am drinking


Creamy Sugar, we are meant to be

I wish my surname could contain the letter B

I remember our sun shining days

Sitting in the bush and eating bush- bay

I like the times you shake your waist beads

Childish (laugh), but sweet like a cream-mint

Creamy like a castle of chocolate am dreaming



Why can’t you feel how I'm feeling?

Without you, in my life, I am thinking

 If I could survive

There isn’t cool music cooler than your vibes

If you truly love me— Honey,

          Feel how am feeling.                          


    





A MESSAGE FROM MODOU: All Rights Reserved! Thank you for reading and following my blog. Should you wish to use any of my articles for personal use, research, lectures, etc., kindly address your messages to: modoulaminsowe1@hotmail.com. 

Copying any of my articles without a written permission to, is an infringement of Copyright.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Man with No Friends

In the silence of the night, I weep For a life that seems so steep No friends to call my own Just enemies disguised in a friendly tone This ...