Monday, November 7, 2016

SALVATION

Standing on the clouds
Gazing into the stars
 I saw a galaxy;
Beaming on the moon,
I got married to my pride

Freezing time
 I saw human villains
When my help arrives
I risk 'n over-ridded
Gone were the days
 On the face of the earth

When I lacked the padlock of faith
My salvation broken into pieces
Distrust ruined me
Disaster grabbed me on my bones
Greed got me grudged
Waiting got me waited
Worship got me wedded

Upon my arrival in Heaven
I saw the arms of Religion
The eye of fate
 I reached the upper Heavens
 I saw,
The heart of true worship
The hands of my cold charity
The store of my steadfastness
The reward of my fasting all

Fostered my journey
To the upper Paradise
I walked in the light of my ablution
These illuminated my dark path
I was greeted by an entourage of smiling angels
Who handed me a book

Landing me on the bed of my good deeds
I saw the face of my patience
Death is but must
I could not but weep
For leaving my love ones behind
I heard the human race gossiping me
 For not paying my debts
When I was in my grave.

Thank you for following my blog. Kindly type your comments and questions below:

1 comment:

  1. Truly a leading light of this generation my dear brother... Great and educative masterpiece!

    ReplyDelete

Featured Post

Man with No Friends

In the silence of the night, I weep For a life that seems so steep No friends to call my own Just enemies disguised in a friendly tone This ...