Thursday, December 13, 2018

LOVE NETWORK ( Poetry)






I can recall people telling you

That you are so very lucky

Sweetheart, don’t worry they are just joking

They are adding sugar in our love like the juice Junkin

I acted seriously, ‘n acted like am joking

Darling, you took a halt when I was in your eyes jumping

Your love remains in my heart talking 

Increasing a bit by bit pumping

 You taste sweeter than the fruit pumpkin.



You are my sugar banana, my cranberry is popping

I don’t only write songs

 But I also do hip-hopping

                      Sailing in your heart like the sailor George Thompson 

Better still, call me Richard Jobson

 Smile like Nigerian actress Mercy Johnson

AHaaah!

 She said am her Michael Jackson



We’re connected to the same network

I call her Love Network

She calls my dial frequently

When I hear her speak, my heart bounces vehemently

I am her GSM company

 She named me ML-Cell

If she shakes her waist

 She got my pen summarizing

I had to do a relay in my brain

 ‘N a quick memorizing



She got my blood resting in my chest

I can’t smile when she is vexed

Cuz she is so young and fresh!

Lips so delicious, waist so yummy!

Eyes super-double press

When she is annoyed to the superlative degree

My blood boils in my knees

I can’t speak when her eyes are fixed on my needs

My Pink Apple, don’t dial my number

Just press the digit in your heart

I’m connected to your Love Network




( Dedicated to whosoever is a woman and loves me)






( VERY IMPORTANT: PLEASE do not forget to subscribe to my blog and click on the AD-SENSE ( i.e., the images showing on the right.) Every click you make for me, serves as a COMPENSATION and HELP to me for the KNOWLEDGE and the JOY I am giving you for FREE. My special wishes for you. Kindly visit my mobile-friendly author website on this link :

http://www.modoulaminagealmusafsowe. doodlekit.com/home


 All Rights Reserved! Thank you for reading and following my blog. Should you wish to use any of my articles for research, lectures, personal use, etc, kindly address your message to: modoulaminsowe1@hotmail.com. Copying any of my articles without a written permission to, is an infringement of Copyright.

Featured Post

Man with No Friends

In the silence of the night, I weep For a life that seems so steep No friends to call my own Just enemies disguised in a friendly tone This ...