Tuesday, May 29, 2018

Book Review for The Throne of the Ghost ( A Play)


Dear Reader ,
                          Would you like to read my book The Throne of the Ghost ( ISBN9789789497133)? You can purchase the book here from worldwide bookstores, supermarkets, sellers, and libraries:

https://g.co/kgs/cfEPqa

Do you know why you should read my book? Because it's REASONABLY CHEAP, REFUNDABLE, DELIVERED WORLDWIDE AND NEW. It's of the best literature books to read in Africa. It will make you know and appreciate the beauty and true existence of "Gambian literature"; do you know there's Gambian literature? I believe passionately in encouraging a love of reading in people of all ages. There is nothing quite like the thrill of opening a book and being drawn into another world to meet new people and to discover their stories - it’s like having the world in your hand to read.

The power of a gripping story and intriguing characters is immense: it transports us into different and sometimes strange worlds, and helps us to understand why people behave as they do. It is a true voyage of discovery that broadens and stimulates our minds. The Throne of the Ghost is thrilling with intriguing characters, a debut and written for the New Generation.

Please, I need your generous comments and reviews for my book. You were one of those who either purchased, would like to read, or have read or downloaded a copy of my book.

What do you think of the book?

Kindly send me a review of the book in less than 60 words. You can also write your reviews on Amazon on this link below:

https://www.amazon.com/Throne-Ghost-Modou-Lamin-Age-Almusaf/dp/978949713X/ref=asap_bc?ie=UTF8

Do you know what the book is all about?

SYNOPSIS OF THE BOOK

In four hundred and eighty moons ago or thereabout, when Africa was a huge farmland, there lived a king in a place known today as Niamina Dankunku, who was endowed with dignity as a result of his wisdom and unquestionable character and well known within the Senegambia, Guinea and Mali region. He had two wives and six children, his first son Ishaq was to succeed him upon his death, but Sheriff, his second son, and his mother Awa, led Ishaq astray and planned to kill him. Maimuna, the Jinn who loves Ishaq, was afraid to tell him. But Mariama, a friend of Maimuna, also a Jinn, stepped into their relationship and made things more difficult for Maimuna... Athough the play is entirely fictional and any resemblance to any person death or alive is coincidental, it, of course, reflects some of what is typical in human affairs today - jealousies, intrigues, rivalries and compromises.

Features & Details of The Book: Product Information:

Publisher: Malthouse Press Ltd
Publication date: March 7, 2016
Language: English
Country of Publication: USA
Genre: Drama
Type: Non-fiction
Distributors: African Books Collective  ( ABC)


Send me your images with my Book and then I'll pin them on Pinterest:
https://www.pinterest.com/modoulaminagealmusaf/


Check out my Business Page on Facebook:

I regularly post fun stuff, tips & tricks, new feature updates and random hilarity. Press the Link button below to send me some love and comments for my book. Need your honest reviews for The Throne of the Ghost.

Visit:
https://m.facebook.com/TheThroneOfTheGhost/?ref=m_notif&notif_t=page_fan_milestone

Click here to view the Book Trailer Video on Biteable and be inspired with my sweet voice:

https://biteable.com/watch/advertising-1-1895283


Do not forget to be subscribed to my YouTube channel: you won't afford missing my "Talk" and  "Series of YouTube videos" where I'll be reading small sections of the book.

https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCzTi_76DmGtuAdXYfhkHCwQ

You can also follow my Free Promotional Event on Goodreads on this link:

https://www.goodreads.com/event/show/1036389-book-review-for-the-throne-of-the-ghost


A Must-Read! Be inspired from these pictures to grab your copy now!




Looking forward to receiving your generous support. I'm much obliged and all gratitude. Consider yourself heartily thanked!


A MESSAGE FROM MODOU: All Rights Reserved! Thank you for reading and following my blog. Should you wish to use any of my articles for personal use, research, lectures, etc, kindly address your messages to: modoulaminsowe1@hotmail.com. Copying any of my articles without a written permission to, is an infringement of Copyright. I hope this blog post finds you well and the new year has begun on a great note. I am well too and looking forward to a great 2018 as I engage more with you. I appreciate you for being part of my 2017 readers around the world. I write to tell you that you can now translate all my blog posts into any language in the world . Simply type the language of your choice in the textbox below the inscription " Pageviews", it can be found on your right-hand of this page. You're all important to me, for everyone as I look at the wholesome approach to the discussion on overall African protest literature and the link to religious poetry from a person-centered view.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Man with No Friends

In the silence of the night, I weep For a life that seems so steep No friends to call my own Just enemies disguised in a friendly tone This ...