Friday, November 23, 2018

Coolest Quotes By Modou Lamin Age-Almusaf Sowe



1. If a mirror shows our exact image as they say, why can't a man see his back? I am too kind because am one of a kind in my mind. Kindness is an attitude but not a lesson to learn.

2. A flight of a swamp of bees signifies that there is no honey in town. They say I am funny, say that to my honey because I don't care about the money.


3. The best way to succeed is to be successful in the eyes of those who don't want to see you succeed.


4. I see sugar in and sugar out anytime my heart beats because it mentions the name Lady Sowe.

5. If you go to a country where people eat in their eyes, don't use your nose to eat.

 6. Successful people don't show off, instead- they show WHAT was off when everyone's light was on.


7. Whatever didn't work for you that you may have hoped for, meant that God has a better thing for you in the Hereafter.


8. A Whiteman asked me: " why is national news international?" I responded because it includes famous or unknown nationals who're international.

9. An American reader once asked me: "why are you handsomely talented?" I replied because an intelligent man is always as handsome as his mother is beautiful.

10. A Kenya once asked me: "if prophet Muhammad ( S . A.W) was the last prophet. Why will Jesus return?" I replied because God does anything He likes, and Jesus will not return as a prophet.


11 You may not have read any of my titles, but when I am dead or still alive, you'll later discover that I wrote books that lift the voices of the unheard, that address imbalance and champion positive change.


12 Anyone who trusts that Allah is God, and God is Allah; you and your household will never have to settle for the crumbs that fall from the enemy's table.


13. It's been a minute since I trusted somebody because we're in the time of times.

14. I am whatever I am.
I don't fear death or dying,
I keep on trying.


15. Never in a million years did I ever think I would have an award named after me or join these calibers of laureates... but sooner or later, I'll be known for my profound recognition in writing.


16. I dare to dream about success with or without helpers.


17. I've never seen any successful human that has never failed. Successful people have struggle and pain in common.


18. Is ALL ABOUT my life, like WHAT I've been through to get here. I had to make it with all I've been through.
This is my life I can't pretend to. I'll never let them tell you what I can't do.
I got many doubters and pretenders; but I already made it this far, I can't lose.
This is my destiny, I can't pretend to.
I started at the age of 14, I never cared ABOUT fame or MONEY.


19. Do not use your tongue to discuss people’s faults. Everyone has faults and people also have tongues.


20. As long as I’ve served my country, I’ve worked to help others see our common humanity & find common ground. That’s the same approach I’ll take to represent our literature before and upon my death.


21. I am known for unleashing the imagination and fueling the dreams of multiple generations of Africans; for the AfriKa we want-and not the AfriCa they want for us.


22. If you ever come back to your senses after realizing that what's meant to be, will always be; shake off any heaviness and put your praise on! Confuse the enemy and praise God- You win!


23. After 15 years of education, I only thought that the word beautiful, gorgeous, elegant, comely, pretty and modest, were ONLY adjectives- not until I met the person these words are meant to describe.


24. Sending love to those who are bravely battling whatever is hurting your heart or mind. Survival nowadays may not always be pretty, but with God; anything is possible.


25. The biggest cowards always talk the most amount of shit.


26. I can't remember what day it is half the time, but I remember the last time I ever spoke to my late fiancée ( Musu) before she died. It was 11 years ago this week.


27. People like me until they meet one or two of my demons. But some people dislike me until they lied against me to ruin my career. But no amount of ungratefulness is worse than lying against or betraying the person who helped you discover your talent and realize your dreams in anything.


28. If I die young or unexpectedly, don't dwell on how much of a shock it is. Make Du'aa ( prayers) for me. Forgive me, pray may Allah grant me Jannah, pray for ease for my family, that is how you can prove your love for me.




( VERY IMPORTANT: PLEASE do not forget to subscribe to my blog and click on the AD-SENSE ( i.e., the images showing on the right.) Every click you make for me, serves as a COMPENSATION and HELP to me for the KNOWLEDGE and the JOY I am giving you for FREE. My special wishes for you.


 Kindly visit my mobile-friendly author website on this link :

 http://www.modoulaminagealmusafsowe./home



 All Rights Reserved! Thank you for reading and following my blog. Should you wish to use any of my articles for research, lectures, personal use, etc, kindly address your message to: modoulaminsowe1@hotmail.com. Copying any of my articles without a written permission to, is an infringement of Copyright.

Featured Post

Man with No Friends

In the silence of the night, I weep For a life that seems so steep No friends to call my own Just enemies disguised in a friendly tone This ...