Saturday, June 2, 2018

My Author Website Is Ready: Visit To Shop My New Books

Since I was a young boy, I have been focused on working hard toward a
 successful career. 
After finishing high school in three years and graduating art school by age 23, 
I was on track to start climbing the literary ladder and finding success.
In reality, I felt burnt out and uninspired without having a true woman and true love I desire most in life. I worked a job in which I found no purpose. I surrounded myself with books and people who seemed unfulfilled in their jobs but nevertheless held on to them for stability and fear of trying something new. I was tired of working for people and wanted to work for myself.

Very soon, I lost my motivation, and with that, my work ethic. I knew I had to veer off the straight and narrow path that was laid out for me my whole life and take the plunge in pursuit of my passions. When liars lied, haters hated me and keep on hating and gossipers keep up the gossiping; I lay my trust in ALLAH and work hard. 

I wanted to use my legal skills to help people who can't help themselves (and thus also can't pay for the services I've given them). However, three-quarter of those ungrateful to me are those I helped in one way or the other only for the sake of God. I wanted to travel the world. I wanted to have time to pursue my dream (which I haven't really had time to do since I was in high school!). The problem was, none of these passions pay the bills. Or do they? Nothing falls down from the sky except it's rain. I came from nowhere and heading somewhere--from zero to being a hero. I encountered the greatest of challenges in life and suffered the most. Later, I was made to understand that God tests His strongest soldier with the hardest battle. 
To raise the noiseless voiceless pen I conceal, 
Don't perceive what I'm yet to reveal;
The dust is yet settled at the battle in the field
Beneath the wet streets of the mild,
I egg her- after silence; I was laid, 
  I'm waiting to see literary bills paid.
Till we meet again

REST IN PEACE "MUSU"
 You're truly an exceptional woman that exceeded expectations... This is truly above and beyond.. No LOVE have I found to LOVE till death do me thou tears I cried for being dead.

Click on the link below to visit my Author Website:

http://modoulaminagealmusafsowe.doodlekit.com/home




A MESSAGE FROM MODOU: All Rights Reserved! Thank you for reading and following my blog. Should you wish to use any of my articles for personal use, research, lectures, etc, kindly address your messages to: modoulaminsowe1@hotmail.com. Copying any of my articles without a written permission to, is an infringement of Copyright. I hope this blog post finds you well and the new year has begun on a great note. I am well too and looking forward to a great 2018 as I engage more with you. I appreciate you for being part of my 2017 readers around the world. I write to tell you that you can now translate all my blog posts into any language in the world . Simply type the language of your choice in the textbox below the inscription " Pageviews", it can be found on your right-hand of this page. You're all important to me, for everyone as I look at the wholesome approach to the discussion on overall African protest literature and the link to religious poetry from a person-centered view.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Beauty with Brains; A Sand full of Grains

FYI: This picture is subjected to copyright and owned by the owner. The day I first met you on  LinkedIn, I nearly ate my phone and my lapto...