Saturday, October 15, 2016

HIDDEN CHARACTER


Vomiting the hidden secret secretly

Privately becoming my public gatherings

My heart palpitated with an ugly sadness.

My imagination started killing me.

Can this truly be a sign of pregnancy?

My eye bulb came out of the socket; it was

Rotating three hundred sixty degrees like a circle

  

I felt dizzy, and dizziness harassed my body.

Thinking of the shame I will bring to my family

If this child is born,

I embarked on a crying project.

 

Pregnancy is like a character.

But attitude is a little thing that makes a big difference.

Why didn't I wear my mother's clothes?

This animal on my body disappointed me.

Pleasure betrayed my emotions.

Blindly, I was led to motherhood.

My education is retarded.

Fingers pointing to me, and

My name is the talk of the day.

 

Tears got frozen in my eyes.

I cried blood.

Blood cried for me, and I cried nothing but tears.

My sweat evaporated into the thin air.

I cross-carpeted the junction of confusion.

'N landed on the bed of regret.

I disagree and agree with my senses about committing abortion.

But what about the life Hereafter?

 

A concrete concave order covered my conscience.

My best friends turned out to be my worst enemies.

My best clothes turn out to be nothing.

If I had known that destiny would make me like this,

I was going to bargain for a flight to hell.

Before I could catch my breath.

I heard the drumming of my eardrums.

Whispering words of mockery into my semi-circular canal

I roared like a lion.

'N fetched a knife to rest at last from pain.

But the knife became my best friend, knowing that

I don’t intend to kill myself.

 

Like the melted limbs of a cow, the news spread...

I got married at my house.

The hidden character expanded in size.

'N clarified the uncertain rumors' heard by the people

I peered through my window.

I saw the roughness of the sky.

I am ready to endure the pain of birth.

Thunder and lightning of hate hunted my privacy.

I have nothing to hunt for but to accept it all in good faith.

 

My eyes advised me to visit my bed for relaxation.

I consented and climbed through the stairs of my bed.

I was greeted by my pillow.

Who activated me to silence?

I forgot what I dreamed, and I slept gracefully.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Man with No Friends

In the silence of the night, I weep For a life that seems so steep No friends to call my own Just enemies disguised in a friendly tone This ...